Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Friday, 30 May 2008

I've been Tagged

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys:

My kids... What else is there.
Finishing a good book.
Seeing my husband happy.

3 fears:

Me or Doug dying before out kids are raised.
That I may never get in shape again.(Thin and in shape are different to me:)
Having to have another c-section.

3 goals:

To survive motherhood and not have my kids hate me:)
To read the B of M in 60 days..Thanks Patsy:)
To have my house be clean enough....

3 current obsessions/ collections

Traveling Europe as much as possible before the next year is up.
I am trying to get a good collection of antiques before we leave England.
I am also collecting pottery from Europe..English, Polish, German so far.

3 random surprising facts about yourself:

I sleep more nights in my kids beds than my own, not because I don't want to be in my bed.
I am enjoying being a mother more with each addition to our family- Maybe we'll do it again.
I love "Fiber One" cereal bars. I can't get enough of them right now.


3 people i tag:

Sarah
Patsy
Bethany

4 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Once you start eating those fiber one bars, you can't stop! I love them!
Thanks for playing tag, I love you sis.

Looks like you guys had another amazing trip, how fun to travel with the whites. You know someday it will be my turn!

Juli said...

Oooh, I wish I could collect European antiques too.

I love Fiber One bars too. They are so good and so filling. I live on them when my sweet tooth acts up and I don't want to blow it.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun post to read. I guess I will have to try those fiber one bars. Have fun this summer with all your Maryland group. Sounds like so much fun.

Teri said...

I'm with you on the surviving motherhood with out my kids hating me. I feel so mean sometimes.
I'll have to try those fiber one bars, everyone loves 'em.