Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Faces

I took some close up pictures of each of us and then Jack took one of me. I thought they were very interesting. Where is the airbrush when you need it though!?
Doug
Missy
Wesley
Jaxon
Mckinzie
Liam

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those photos are funny and creative. Being the "dental" gal that I am I will tell you that Wesley has VERY clean teeth and that is not common for his age....needless to say I was impressed!!

Teri said...

what a cute family! Dougs face is great. Airbrushing... please, you gorgeous girl you!

Cassie said...

Those are some very cute faces. Can you believe your family? They are growing up, and you are a mother of 4! 4 cuties!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Love those faces!!! We missed you in Utah. Every time we go and your not there with your family, my kids get sad. So needless to say I thought about you a lot! I love you sis!

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Hey Missy ~ Love the family photos!
Miss you! ~ Nancy