Doug's little sister Natalie with a bit of help from Tyler, watched our kids while we were on the cruise. When we got home the house was spotless and the kids were all happy. They did a great job. With in a couple hours of getting home, we packed up and headed to Wales. The cottage we stayed in was only a half step above camping, but I was glad to not be in a tent those nights. We crammed our selves in two bedrooms of 16 bunk beds. Some of the group, epecially the kids enjoyed a few hikes to the waterfall and chasing the sheep. The others stayed behind and tring to get over the flu. It will be a great memory for all. That is what is important in the end. I think.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVSQO3n7PEG2zDa9P2mEMf865-f5XZA17EXNzBngieQ5finHpdRay_-rIWeFjNefC0B-VpNtmtinHKVrRZgTn-E5Qh7dWthPjgTy9oR6K6gYXrK7gWZoqsa19nAyGZ5aVJspAKUoASJ0i2/s1600-h/IMGP2965.JPG">
1 comment:
That looks beautiful!!! Wes looks beat! I had to laugh a little. You are the woman for taking trips. I think you've got more energy than I!!!
Post a Comment