Natalie's Wedding was absolutely beautiful. Natalie was gorgeous and the reception was wonderful.
Mckinzie, Lexi and Alivia had a ball. They looked almost like angels in their dresses Grandma made them. Mckinzie and Lexi were sweet enough to serve anyone who would take their pre-tested drinks.
We were lucky to have the honeymooners here in England this last week. We didn't see much of them, but they got to see alot of England. They will be returning later this month from Spain, to help with our kids. Bless poor Natalie. We hope she wants to have kids after the week is over.
We all feel so happy for the two of them. They are a great fit for each other. Welcome to the family Tyler!!! We already love you!
4 comments:
I am so happy for Natalie! She looks beautiful and so does all the decor for the wedding. I am glad you posted the pic's. Love ya!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I love the blanket! The chocolates were so yummy! Your kids are darling, love the pictures! And I can't wait to read The Other Boleyn Girl, it is nice to have something to read while I feed Evan. You really spoil me, what a sweeeeet sis you are! I love you!
what an amazing aunt she is, to be a newly wed and dare to take on 4 sweet kids (she looks beautiful too). I hope you and Doug are going to do something really fun!
Hey sis, you need to update your blog. I know you are a busy lady but we need to hear what is going on! Especially since we don't talk enough! So proud of Chrissy for updating her blog! I think she has you beat.
P.S. Just incase you needed something to post, I tag you. Read my blog to play.
Post a Comment