Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Elveden re-treat

After a month of Christmas rush, then me gone for a week, then Doug gone for a week. We were ready for a little family vacation, with the Davis family. Well if you can call this a vacation--We spent Monday thru Friday at a local resort that is only about 15 minutes from our home in the Elveden Forest. Doug still went into work and the kids went to school most days, but we spent the nights swimming and swimming and swimming. Then slept in the three bedroom villa in the forest. We had to wake up early to walk the 15 minute walk to the car and then drive to school. But it will be a great memory.

Liam and Zoie are crazy little buddies. They can't get enough of each other. If we could arrange a marriage this might be one because they have such great pictures together.




5 comments:

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Dear Missy ~ Loved seeing pictures of your family! Just makes me want to fly back to see you all! Miss you all ... what fun we had! Send my best to the Wilkin's fam too please! Nanc xoxoxo

AMY MICHELLE said...

Kenzie's new swimsuit looks darling! You guys are always up to something fun.

Kristen said...

You guys do the greatest things there! What fun experiences. And I loved all your Christmas traditions. I love the "burning pudding". I also heard you might be coming our way. Keep us posted! Plus Joe is totally interested in Doug's hip ;)

Teri said...

I've missed so much! I'm glad I got all caught up today. Congrats on another baby girl, I'm so happy for you. I love to see all of the fun trips that you guys do!

Buchi Family said...

Hey, was that Centre Parks?...if it is, we've been there twice with the Pinto's and had a blast!!! It is awesome there...sooo much to do...