Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Mom, Amy and Patsy

My big gift for Christmas was a trip to Colorado Springs, by myself. My sister Amy lives there with her family. As well as my great friend Patsy Forester. My sweet mommy last minute was able to fly in for the week as well. It was such a great way to relax and get away. Thanks to my dear Hubby for staying home with the kids all week(and Spencer and Joseph for taking care of all the other kids:). And thanks to Patsy and Amy for taking care of me. Amy thanks for the great picture collage. It is saving me having to figure it out. My blog didn't turn out as cute as yours with all the cute font stuff. Maybe you can teach me someday.

Day at the nail salon followed by a night at the movie "Twilight". So much fun!!



Celebrating New Years. I hate how pregnant I look, but I guess it's the truth:(

1 comment:

Buchi Family said...

I can't belive you were here in the Springs and I didn't know about it!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could have seen your smiling face...but it is very special to get to spend all that time with family...and Twilight...saw it twice in the theaters...Loved it!...of course it isn't the same as the book, but once you get past that, it is very cool! I preordered the dvd!!! woo hoo!