A few weeks ago Doug had a trip to Sweden planned for the entire family. As the weekend got closer I realized the first trimester of pregnancy and White style trips were just to much for me, so I decide to stay home with Liam. Doug was an awesome dad that weekend and showed the three oldest some good ol' White fun. After an early morning trip by plane, he tracked down the train schedule and then the bus schedule to take them to the "Euro-camp", only to realize the closest stop was still a mile or so from the camp. Mckinzie got a quick dad style clean up on the bus when she couldn't hold #2 and off they go for a long walk. They all enjoyed the no rules indoor water park, miniature golf, site seeing and their small cabin. I enjoyed a weekend of SLEEPING. Something that is hard to find these days. Thanks "Super Dad"!!!
{Dove's First Easter}
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment