Here is a link to the Big Swing done by the travel channel. It has a great view of the bottom of the gorge, with the waterfall you can not see from our pictures.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/853788/africa_travel_channel_the_big_swing_adventure_south_afric/
8 comments:
Is this a baby I spy? Congratulations! That is very exciting. You and Doug are nuts. I don't think I could have done that! Good luck!
I was referring to the big swing being nuts not the baby! Babes are awesome.
I had the biggest smile on my face watching you guys do that! FUN! I can't believe you did all that pregnant! You go girl!!! Love ya!
Wow. That totally beats jumping off the top platform at Lava Hot Springs!
I'm impressed.
And congratulations on the baby on the way!
Becki
Did I miss the big announcement? Congrats on the baby! HMMM we were on our big trip about 8 weeks ago visiting you guys, wink, wink. I'm excited for you!!
That made my hands a little sweaty just watching! CRAZY!!!! How fun though! Love ya sis!
OH! MY! GOSH! I had a heart attack just watching you. Man. Man. That looks freaky! Way to go!
You've got to be completely nuts! OK, I probably would have done it too, but peed my pants on the way down, for sure! Awesome.
Melissa
Post a Comment