Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Sunday, 19 October 2008

Ireland- McDermott Castle


This last weekend we made a quick trip to Ireland to see the McDermott Castle and the McDermott area. We were disappointed that they would not give us a ride to see the Island, but enjoyed seeing the area anyway.






McDermott decendants:)


A little break at the park.





Travel is always an adventure, especially the airport. Whatever gets us through we will do.


(This picture ended up blurry as well as the church one above, but worth the spot anyway.)

3 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Way COOL! It is amazing to get to see places like that... the pictures are beautiful. Liam is such a big boy. I see him in Evan's eyes, as Evan gets bigger.

I can't wait to see you in December!!!!!! Let me know when you get the box. I will keep my fingers crossed that it is before Halloween.

Bonnie said...

I love to read about your family adventures! The photo of the kids on the swing, that is such a great capture of each of them. When we were kids my dad had the chance to move us all to Germany, we put a big VETO to that one, oh my how we missed out and how my vote on that one would be different today. Your kids are seeing so many wonderful places and I think it is great!!

Teri said...

So cool that you went to see the area and the castle, so cool! I love the pictures of the kids traveling, it makes me laugh.