Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Keeping it real

I was tagged by my oldest best friend Teri (not old as in age, I'm actually older than her). This well be interesting. Here is a glimpes into my messy life.

This tag is all about keepin' it real! The rules are to take pictures of the things listed below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look and take the picture! Then tag five people.

First is my awful fridge. It is a loner while we are here, and I hate it. It is very hard to organize!!



Next is the closet. Yes Doug and I share that closet and we can NOT open it fully because the bed is in it's way. Very Nice eh?



Next is the sink in all it's glory. This is the job I hate the most in my house, so of course there are dishes in it.



Laundry- another "hot spot" in this house. There is not a great place for hampers, so the laundry gets shoved in the bottom of the hall closet. I feel lucky to have a hall closet to put it in.



Next is the toilet. For all you living in new clean homes with toilets that flush properly, be grateful!!



My favorite room the living room. It's were I hangout when I am not in the kitchen.



My favorite shoes. I LOVE these ballet flats. I got them with Pasty and Marquessa at the Nordstrom rack this spring. I wasn't sure if I should buy them at the time and now I wish I had bought the green pair as well.



What the kids are doing right now.
Mckinzie is at Brianna Wilkins. She escapes there whenever I am not looking.



Wesley is at Nick Novacks playing video games. Love the hair do!!



Jaxon is playing tennis with Talmage. Can you see the ball coming?



Ashton, my nephew who is here for the summer, is playing the computer. Don't worry Chrissy he's not losing any of his gaming skills:) Dosen't he look comfortable. Notice the extra chairs where his followers usually sit to watch.



Liam just woke up from his nap while I have been working on this. I have no idea what is up with the shirt. Crazy kid.



Here I am in all my no makeup glory. I should have remembered I needed a picture of me for this and put my makeup on first, but I have not left the neighborhood, so why would I have put it on otherwise. It seems to be the last thing do before leaving.



Now this may make the idea of living in England not very pleasant. It is definatly the down side of living here. I feel blessed to having a house as great as this. It could be sooo much worse.

I tag: Amy, Chrissy, Patsy, Cassie and Windy. Have fun:)

5 comments:

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Hello gorgeous! Are you having a fabulous summer?? Kyle left for college, boohoo. Cate is already there too, and Dev and Alli start back to school on Monday! Yikes, where did the summer go? Miss you, write when you can to update me. Love ~ Fancy Nancy :")

AMY MICHELLE said...

Yeah, Teri already tried and tagged me on this one. I will have fun doing it as soon as I get settled, we just walked in the door from Utah.

Richard said...

Missy,
Don't tag me on this one - I would cheat, then feel bad. Keep me honest by keeping me out of the whole thing! (J/K)

It was fun to see inside your place more! We are for sure going to come out before you go home - it will be just me and Lisa.

Are you reading Breaking Dawn?

Love
Rich

Lisa said...

That was too fun. I loved seeing your living room. It's cute! I think my keeping it real pictures would look the same as yours. I love being a mom!

Unknown said...

That was so fun to see your house, and your gorgeous with out makeup on! Always have. I love your living room, and I love your kitchen sink! I wish I had three holes (whatever you want to call them, sinks I guess) I loved the pictures of all your kids, so fun to see them! I'm glad you did that tag, you should totally tag Rich! haha.