Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Funny kids

Here are a few pictures from this summer that make me laugh and remind me why I am a mom.

Here is a sign Wesley made before going to bed. I love the mean face at the top.



We had an ant problem in the kitchen. My mom taped up the hole they were coming out of until the exterminator comes. Some ants were sneaking out. Mckinzie came to tell me about this problem and how she took care of it, "The ants were sneaking out, but I put spikies to poke them so they can't come out." As you can see she shoved spagetti noddles under the tape.



Mckinzie and Mandy are princesses. The bandage on her forehead is because she got stiches when she slipped in the shower playing with Brianna.


My mom took this picture of my niece Avery and nephew Evan. I just love it.



Do husbands count as kids. If not this picture reminds me why I chose him to be my kids father. He is cruisin' by in his bumped car with Jack.



Wes giving Ash a ride.



This is Liam favorite way to get water.

1 comment:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Dad told me about these pictures, but they were even funnier than I imagined. I love you sis. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your safari.