Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Friday, 26 October 2007

Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia October 2007

5 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, you are so SO lucky to be able to see the world! We are enjoying living vicariously through your pictures. Miss you!

Lisa said...

Wow Missy, these backdrops are amazing. Great pictures. Nice to see an update from the Whites!

Cassie said...

Wow! I can't believe all the places you go...and with 4 kids too! Yikes!!! Good for you. I'm getting my booty kicked with 3. You have a super cute family. Hope all is well in Jolly Old!

BjandEm said...

Missy,

So fun to see your family. You look incredible. Your family is just beautiful. I am so envious at all of the amazing places you are experiencing. How exciting for your family. We miss you guys. Looking at your pictures took me down memory lane and a lot of the great memories we had here in SA with you. Hope you are doing well. Please keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Missy,
I stumbled upon your blog from a fellow San Antonio ward member, and wanted to say hi. You move to England and you are all world travelers now! You guys are great examples of how overseas military living should be. You all look great and here's a way late congrats on your baby!