Ohmigosh! I am so sorry! I am just waiting for that day with mine. I guess there are worse things, and she really does look cute, but those curls were sure beatiful! ...Sent your package...hope you get it ok.
I love enjoying your family pictures... this is such a cool way to keep people updated with each others lives...
Poor Kinz... second time? She is such a doll. It is just to bad it takes so long to grow back.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ohmigosh! I am so sorry! I am just waiting for that day with mine. I guess there are worse things, and she really does look cute, but those curls were sure beatiful! ...Sent your package...hope you get it ok.
I love enjoying your family pictures... this is such a cool way to keep people updated with each others lives...
Poor Kinz... second time? She is such a doll. It is just to bad it takes so long to grow back.
Post a Comment