My dear friend Patsy was able to come out the beginning of August for the BYU sports camp and then to hangout for a couple days before her brothers wedding. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had. It was a uplift in so many ways. Doug stayed with me in a cabin in Sundance for the week of sports camp and then he headed back to work. Marquessa was able to come and we stayed at my parents home for a week. Together we had 16-18 kids at all times and 5 adults in the house. Crazy fun. I miss you Patsy:(
Here we are at the Treehouse museum in Ogden. Patsy's brother Kevin came with his son as well as Ashton.




BYU Sports camp.
Playing at the cabin in Sundance, Rafting and playing in the Provo river.
Hiking Cascade Springs. Patsy and I choose twinner outfits accidentally. I love it!!

Doug and Kinzie hike Mt. Timpanogos.

I ran my first 1/2 Marathon Patsy.
2 hour and 11 minutes.




2 comments:
That is too cute. I love the cup cakes. Which half marathon did you do?
Missy, fun to get caught up on your blog. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment