Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Saturday, 7 November 2009

My baby is six months

My great friend Geneva offered her photography skills to take Aynsley's picture yesterday. Aynsley was not really in a smiling mood, but the pictures turned out adorable anyhow. I just can't believe she is 6 months old. She has been a sweet addition to our family. The kids will do anything for her and she in turn will put up with almost anything with a smile. 









7 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

She is BEAUTIFUl. And may I say what a darling flower she has in her hair:) It is weird to hear she is six months old and I haven't even met her yet! Can't wait until January. I love you, sis.

Teri said...

Oh mY GOODNESS!!!! She really is beautiful and the pictures are so so so cute! Time flies man! Happy Half Birthday.

Bonnie said...

She is such a cute little girl, what great pictures of her. Hope you guys are settling in well.

BjandEm said...

Wow...what a beauty!!

McCormick Family said...

She is so beautiful Missy!

AZ Mikesells said...

She's gorgeous! Another generation of beautiful "White" children... Doug was a beautiful baby, and I was a doting older cousin that cried when I couldn't hold him because my older Hathaway cousins were hogging him...

Richard said...

I want those baby cheeks!