We went with friends to a pumpkin patch in St. George on a day off from school. Crazy me I forgot my camera, so Kristen Stuart saved me with a few photos. I am a bit embarassed by the condition of my kids for the group pic, but that is REAL life:) It was a lot of fun. As the kids chose their pumpkins the only thing I said was "You have to be able to carry it back." I was shocked how big of pumpkins they could carry. Wesley's was 22lbs and Jack's almost as big. So much fun!!
{Dove's First Easter}
14 years ago
4 comments:
Your cute family always looks so fabulous! Love the pics and am so glad to be close to you guys again! Thanks for the fun lunch yesterday! Love you!
Way to FINALLY update your blog. You know I've been checking daily ;)
NO Way!!! You are so close now. Jody told me she saw on facebook that you were in Vegas now, it snuck up on me. I can't wait to see you... I hope it's soon. Looks like a fun time to be had picking pumpkins, way to go boys lugging heavy beastly punkins! love ya!
Glad to see someone else is doing as much blogging as I have until recently! And your kids look adorable as always! We are about halfway unpacked...I figure I have at least 3 months from the day we got our things :)
Post a Comment