There are good family portraits and then there are FABULOUS family portraits. These qualify for the latter. Such cute kids, all of them! Excited to hear about your move, we try go down to Las Vegas for a few days just to get some sunshine in the winter. I am excited to think that I might get to meet those cute kids sometime soon.
BEAUTIFUL PICTURE MISS! I just want to hold that little girl! And seeing that picture of Mom... I miss Mom, and you too. By the way I hope to get a hold of you on Sunday to wish mom happy Mothers Day. Love you!
Congrats on the birth of your sweet little girl. She is beautiful. I love her name. Your family pictures are amazing. What a beautiful family you have.
Those are so great! I love the one of your youngest little man with the grass behind him. And I think my fav is the one with Ainsley on the bench. That would have been a little nerve racking leaving her there long enough to take the picture, though! So cute!
8 comments:
OH MY HEAVENS!!!! Those photos are so great, I LOVE THEM!
There are good family portraits and then there are FABULOUS family portraits. These qualify for the latter. Such cute kids, all of them! Excited to hear about your move, we try go down to Las Vegas for a few days just to get some sunshine in the winter. I am excited to think that I might get to meet those cute kids sometime soon.
BEAUTIFUL PICTURE MISS! I just want to hold that little girl! And seeing that picture of Mom... I miss Mom, and you too. By the way I hope to get a hold of you on Sunday to wish mom happy Mothers Day. Love you!
Congrats on the birth of your sweet little girl. She is beautiful. I love her name. Your family pictures are amazing. What a beautiful family you have.
Missy your family is beautiful. I'm so happy for you with your sweet new baby girl!
What a beautiful family! I love the photos!
I love those pictures!!! Your kids are so big... I hardly recognized McKinsey
Those are so great! I love the one of your youngest little man with the grass behind him. And I think my fav is the one with Ainsley on the bench. That would have been a little nerve racking leaving her there long enough to take the picture, though! So cute!
Post a Comment