Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Monday, 4 May 2009

Aynsley Kay White

Anysley Kay White was born April 20th. She was 8lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long.



7 comments:

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

I love her.

wish we could see her!

Nanc xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats Missy! She's beautiful! Look at all that dark hair. I just love babies with hair. And love the name. So cute.

The Smiths said...

her cheeks are so plump already! I love it! And that hair...none of mine have near that much at birth!

AMY MICHELLE said...

She's sooo pretty. I love how everything matches perfect in each picture. It is cool how after one year of you being here for me to have Evan, you now have your little Aynsley. I look forward to the day they get to meet each other. I am thinking I am going to have to take a girls trip to Vegas to see you this fall. I love you sis!

Ash said...

congratulations, she's beautiful!

Teri said...

She is so beautiful! How are you doing?? I can't wait to see her! How are all the kids adjusting to having a little baby at home? Love ya!

annie said...

Oh, she is so so cute!! Congratulations!!!