No one wants their hair cut these days. I had put it off until they just looked too shaggy. I just wish my sis Amy was here to make it actually look good in these new longer hair cuts. Since they don't want it short, I try to just trim it up. Wesley hair is so out of control no one would notice. Jack it's not so easy. Now Liam that about made me cry to cut off his curls, but he looks so grown up with his new cut, I guess it's OK.
You know you were the one who really should have done hair. Their cuts look darling... and they all look so big. I can't get over that I get to see you in a month!!!!!! So I guess you get to hear about it from me until the time comes. Love you sis!
3 comments:
Mis, YOu did it? You did a fantastic job, they look super cute!
I had no idea Wes's hair was so curly! What a kick! I kinda like Jack's long. He seems so ....groovy! They look good, though, good job!
You know you were the one who really should have done hair. Their cuts look darling... and they all look so big. I can't get over that I get to see you in a month!!!!!! So I guess you get to hear about it from me until the time comes. Love you sis!
Post a Comment