Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Thursday, 24 April 2008

Back in the swing again

After a three week trip to the states, I am back home and hoping to settle back in to the swing of life. The boys went back to school right after we got home and settled in to the schudule quickly. For Liam it was a week process to stop waking up from midnight to 3:00am. He finally settled in and Jaxon came down with some crazy sickness- fevers of 104F and not much more that he can tell me about. After five days now he is finally getting better and Wesley came home with sick and Liam this morning. So Next week I hope to get MY Life and bed back. As soon as I can get all the pictures off the camera I hope to post some of the trip back home. Till then pray for some sleep for me:)

1 comment:

Teri said...

My goodness, 104 fever is scary! I hope they are doing much better now! Poor cute boys.