Doug, Missy, Wesley, Jaxon, Mckinzie, Liam & Aynsley


November 2013

November 2013

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Back to Germany

3 comments:

Juli said...

Where in Germany were you? It looks like you're having way too much fun. We're heading up to Utah for Spring Break. I hear you'll be there for Natalie's wedding. I can't wait to see you!

Swasey Times said...

I couldn't be more jealous. I toured the Neuschwanstein castle almost two years ago and loved every moment of it. The hike to it is so beautiful. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy living in Europe. What an awesome opportunity.
Hugs - Melissa

Teri said...

I'm so glad that you guys get to go do tons of fun stuff while your there, live it up. I love all of the castles they are so amazing. Did the kids like it? You've inspired me to start a blog, it's getting started slowly, but I'll get there.
Love ya!